Corrosion resistant coatings protect metal components against degradation due to moisture, salt spray, oxidation or exposure to a variety of environmental or industrial chemicals. Anti-corrosion coating allows for added protection of metal surfaces and act as a barrier to inhibit the contact between chemical compounds or corrosive materials.
- oLong-term erosion and corrosion protection
- oExcellent bonding to almost any rigid surface including steel, aluminium, copper, brass and glass reinforced plastics
- oHigh compressive strength
- oExcellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- oReduced health and safety risks as it is solvent free
- oNo shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- oApplication and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
We have solutions for facilities and equipment in water/wastewater treatment plants, power generation plants, manufacturing facilities, refineries and petrochemical plants – anywhere corrosion is found. We have solutions for bridges, tanks, fluid flow equipment, pumps, valves and much more.